Purpose: This article is intended to show players how to register the The Walking Dead: March to War to their email address, which is used for account recovery, sending invitations to players to join a Community, and periodically receiving important emails from Disruptor Beam.
Registering an email address to your account is a quick and easy process to make sure that your account is backed up in the event where you lost your progress, switch devices, or would like to more easily keep track of your information when contacting Player Support. And the best part? You only have to do it once!
Below you'll find a list of instructions on how to register your account:
- Launch the app on your device.
- Once loaded, close the leaderboards and tap on your profile in the top-left corner
- Now that you're in your account settings, tap on the Account Management button
- Once there, select the Create an Account button
- Lastly, type in your preferred email address, choose a password, and select Submit
And you're done! If you ever want to change the email address to a different one, simply contact Player Support and they will be able to help you.